ireadandtell

ireadandtell

The Star Dwellers - David Estes You know how I know a good adventure book? When I think back if I'll ever re-read it the answer's always "No". Weird enough right? Well the thing is with good adventure-filled plot-twist-packed novels like The Star Dwellers is it is such a rollercoaster ride. A good one at that. The second book of The Dwellers saga was perhaps better than the first one. The characters continue to develop and you get a better idea about the background of each and everyone of them. Perhaps the character that really shone in this book was Roc. He was definitely on of my favourite characters, I mean the guy's funny and a really good friend, what else could you wish for? Perhaps one of the things I wasn't really all that fond of was the heart to heart conversation he and Tristan hand quite few times, sometimes it would be a little bit corny, but then he'd make a sarcastic comment or so and manage to make me smile. Yet again, Estes writes in an excellent technique with alternating POVs which I am beginning to be very fond of. Kind of adds something special to the novel and you get to know what both characters are feeling from a closer way. I need not to tell you that this book, like the last one, will take you by surprise. I am looking forward to the nxt book in the series.